Welcome to Final Fantasy XIII Forums! A forum about Final Fantasy XIII and all other games in the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation! Our forum has grown to become one of the biggest communities dedicated to Square-Enix's future titles and is growing even larger thanks to everyone already participating.
We can see that you are a guest on our site and would recommend you sign up to our forum by Registering and joining in. Registered Members can participate by posting in threads, using our Chatbox, buying forum items from our Store and enjoy it all advertisement free.
...Hm, the color palette and details are way too smooth and realistic for in-game graphics. Beside, this scene looks more realistic than the other in-game scenes anyway. But I could be wrong, it would be good if I'm wrong, too...
For some reasons, Caelum's face reminds me of Kadaj...(now, if he also has platinum-colored hair...)
As for the trailer, I'm more excited about Agito now...Caelum's face and his clothes (not to mention the hair style) can just walk away, (now give me more of Stella.)
On a side note, his hair are blue again :o
lol I remember 4 years ago people were debated wether his hair were silver or blue, and then it turned out they were dark brown (Famitsu's CG facial portait), and then again just black for the real time scene with the blonde chick XD
There is no way that part at the beginning of the Versus trailer is real-time. ):
On a side note, his hair are blue again :o
lol I remember 4 years ago people were debated wether his hair were silver or blue, and then it turned out they were dark brown (Famitsu's CG facial portait), and then again just black for the real time scene with the blonde chick
Yay blue hair again! =D
But i wonder what it will be in the next trailer? GREEN?
It looks like it's rendered in real-time judging by the lighting, but if it's anything to go by Agito's part began with CG. For pre-rendered CG, it's easy to tell when Color correction is applied since it will look more cinematic and toned down like an actual film.
He's identical, they just shortened his hair on the back side.
Noctis' face has certainly changed from his first incarnation up to now.
His face looks more proportionate, especially when you compare it to the first ever trailer
Blah blah both looked amazing, but I really hope they fix the frame rate issues for Agito it looks rather annoying.
Nomura and team are definitely delivering on the visual front for Versus like they said. People actually think the beginning clip of Noctis is pre-rendered CG haha. Nothing else to really comment on, till 1/11/11 at least.
Maybe it's prerendered with game assets. The face is just too amazing...But if it is not CG i m really that impressed and want to see more. But again the facial drtail and lighting are too amazing.
here's a another comparison shot I took.
Vagaries of perception.
The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose.
And all of them as artificial as itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.
For the people saying that it's cg, I am almost one hundred percent sure that it's not, it does look freakishly good though. Probably the best character model that I have ever seen!!!
Anyways, u can clearly c that it's real time cuz:
1. His hair does not look shiny.
2. His hair does not look soft.
3. His hair goes through his cloths.
4. His hair doesn't look really, really, really sharp (u can not c every hair strand)
5. His skin is not as smooth as in the cg trailers.
5. His eyes does not look as sharp and intense as in the past cg trailers.
Things that I have noticed in the trailer, other than that the beginning of the trailer is not cg.
Note: It's not my intention to brag here, I am sure a lot of FFVXIII fans on this forum has noticed it too, I just want to share them with the people who haven't noticed it.
1. It looks like u can actually go in the gas station, if u look closely, u can actually c the inside of the gas station.
2. Nomura said that u can go anywhere, except for the mountains. At the third running through the fields scene, u can c that Noct is standing on a pretty high platform and on the right side, u c a really vast open field beneath the platform that he is running through. Now, I wonder if we can truly jump down there, cuz it looks like u really have to make a one hell of a jump if u want to get down there. Also, the field beneath really looks enormous, it looks like that it goes a lot further than we can c.
3. The deatails of the road/bridge/tunnel looks really really incredible.
4. There are two golden statues above the road/bridge/tunnel of where the car is driving through.
5. It looks like that u can actually walk at where the car is driving trough, u can c that there are some stairs and some balustrades.
6. The car has changed a lot, it has the form of a really old car now. Personnally, I think that I will eventually like this new car too, but I like the previous car a lot more, it was almost perfect for me. Ah well, too bad.
7. There are actually a lot of ads in the Tokyo look-alike envirenmont. The ad with the girl on the beach look-alike area at the upper right corner looks pretty neat.
Oh, and another thing that I want to share is, that I actually like the non-cg hair more than the cg hair, the cg hair looks really tooooooo soft and toooo sharp, that's not really realistic, if u put some styling clay (like gatsby, what almost every Japanese dude uses) in ur hair, the non-cg hair actually looks more realistic than the cg-hair. The hair is supposed to look a little rough I think, anyone agree with me?